I can’t believe we’re here already. Just WHERE exactly has this year gone? Thinking back to this time last year, everything was completely different. This is going to be a big month, but it’ll only be a fraction of how great December will be. But I’m not one to wish my life away.
This month is already looking SUPER busy, but knowing me, I’ll keep filling it up until I get so busy I burn out. But at least it’ll be fun while I’m doing it! Here’s what I’m up to:
- Last month of internship: Yep, the first two months of my three month internship have FLOWN by, so now it’s time to completely smash everything to prove that they should definitely start giving me some money for turning up. Oh how I miss payday.
- A few blogger events: Right, so I bought tickets for these when I had a proper paying job. Sadly, this means I’m not sure if I’ll be able to attend because of my very sad fund issue. So here’s hoping!
- Being an adult for a few days: My parents are going to Rome in a couple of weeks for their 20th anniversary, meaning I’ll have to look after myself and the house AND the cat. Luckily Joe is coming to stay to keep me company. And hopefully cook.
- Finally finish my bedroom: We started redecorating my room in March. MARCH. And now we’re finally getting a new carpet and a war-
drobe which means one thing. An IKEA trip. I’m way too excited about that.
So that’s what I’ve already got planned, here’s what I want to add:
- A firework display! Bonfire night is so close and I so badly want to go to a nice firework display and wave around sparklers and generally feel super autumnal. I’m pretty sure Joe is taking me to one on Saturday night and it has a funfair and I’m ready to wear all the burgundy or mustard I possibly can. Maybe even faux fur.
- A hell of a lot more blogging: As you may or may not have noticed, I’ve added another post per week to my semi-schedule. I say semi as I’m terrible at keeping it and this way I won’t beat myself up if (when) I mess it up. It’s so good to get back into it!
- Start Christmas shopping: I don’t even care that it’s only November 2nd, I am well and truly into the Christmas spirit for once. I don’t know why because I can only afford to get people the worst Christmas presents ever, but it’s just gonna be great!
Goals for this month! We all need them:
- Keep up blogging! I’m so bad at not knowing what to post, so I just don’t.
- Get back into twitter chats! I used to do every single one possible but I just keep forgetting recently, I miss the GRLPOWR girls!!!!
- Hit 200 blog followers? A tad ambitious, but that’d feel like one hell of a milestone for me!
- Stay happy! I’ve cut down my counselling AGAIN to every three weeks and I’d LOVE to take it down to monthly. My counsellor is definitely getting a bunch of flowers when I finish, what a godsend she is.
And that’s me! I’ll keep you all updated on how well I do (or not) on my goals and I’ll definitely moan about how tired I am. Ciao for now.
PS: What are your goals?