February Glossybox!

fullsizeoutput_930

This month we’re all about love and romance and all those squishy, wonderful things and February Glossybox gets me ready for all of that. First of all, the BOX, I LOVE IT. It’s shiny and lovely with a beautifully minimal LOVE print on it. Black, white and pink are is my favourite colour combination so I’m desperate to find another use for the box for myself before my mum steals it for boring storage.

Jeanne Arthes L’Eau de Rose

fullsizeoutput_92f

This full size beauty is painfully Instagram worthy. With roses being the symbol of valentines day, it’s only fitting for this to be the main attraction. With rose scents having a moment in the spotlight, this is quite a strong scent however, IΒ actually don’t really like floral perfumes. So while I’ll be taking SO many photos of this, unfortunately, it’s not for me.

La Theorie Des Volcans Noir Eternae Youth Potion Face Scrub

fullsizeoutput_928

Now THIS bad boy I love. I’m seeing a bit of a French theme going on here…Also full size, this scrub goes on as a mask and exfoliates the life out of you. It goes on pink and dries grey apparently, but having applied this in a dark candlelit bath, I’m not actually sure if it did. It smells SO good, it reminds me of suncream, which is never a bad things because who doesn’t want to feel like they’re on holiday? The good thing about this mask also exfoliating is that you don’t miss a single spot. As it dries it removes all the bad stuff from your skin, and as you remove it, it sweeps any dead skin leaving you silky smooth and shiny.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strength Restorer Balm

fullsizeoutput_92b

Any hair mask with me is a winner. Seriously. I could win awards for having the driest, frizziest hair going, so anything that will make my hair soft and smooth I will take and run. This sample has a pretty generous amount in it, covering my thick load of hair with EASE and washing out leaving it SO silky. It was so easy to dry and curl because for once it actually CO-OPERATED. Thank you Garnier!

MeMeMe Beat the Blues in Oyster Gold

img_2660

I’ll be honest. I totally thought this was a nail varnish. I’ve never had a liquid illuminator before so this was a new one for me and I was TOTALLY converted. It’s just the right colour for me, SO easy to blend and such a buildable colour. I quite like using it as a base for my ABH Glow Kit to really pack a punch. You don’t need much either, for just a subtle glow, just a few dots and you’re ready to go.

img_2873

Ciate London Paint Pot in Iced Frappe

fullsizeoutput_92e

My new favourite colour with a name to match one of my favourite drinks. This is a gorgeous pinky nude, one I wasn’t sure I’d like since I thought it’d be a bit old-fashioned, but boy, was I wrong. It’s gentle and subtle but also modern and professional, I LOVE IT. Plus, it has a wide brush making it SO quick and easy to paint on, with a great finish after just one coat. I might have to expand on my Ciate London collection…

fullsizeoutput_932

So that’s it for February, now it’s time to look forward to March’s box, which comes with a Sleek Eye and Cheek Palette which I am VERY VERY excited for. I’m sure this month will fly by, so I’ll see you then!

1. February 15, 2017 / 4:33 pm

You look so beautiful! Your makeup is fantastic, I wish I was that talented! Just gorgeous! πŸ™‚

2. February 15, 2017 / 9:06 pm

All of the products look amazing. I love your makeup. It’s so pretty. This perfume is gorgeous, I love rose scent. xo

Antonia || Sweet Passions

3. February 15, 2017 / 9:14 pm

Loved this! Great pictures too! I love a good lip balm & face scrub.

• February 15, 2017 / 10:18 pm

Thank you! I seriously love exfoliating, I’m a bit weird haha! x

4. February 15, 2017 / 9:23 pm

This is such a pretty box! 😍 also, your make up is beautiful! x

5. This box looks so amazing! Love the ciatΓ© nail polish, the color is super nice! I never had a subscription at Glossybox, only birchbox but was always disappointed so ended up cancelling it! may give a shot to glossybox ^^xx C&K

• February 15, 2017 / 10:39 pm

You should! Some months are better than others, but when they’re good, they’re AMAZING x

6. February 15, 2017 / 9:30 pm

Such a great post! I’ve been contemplating whether to subscribe to glossybox for a while now…and I think I just might! X

7. February 16, 2017 / 5:47 pm

I love exfoliating masks! I’ve never heard of this particular one before, but it sounds pretty nice.

8. February 16, 2017 / 6:17 pm

Ooooh, so many goodies here! I agree, rose scents are perfect for the most romantic month of the year, and that sure is a beautiful bottle! Loving the pink/nude nail polish too, it’s very simple and classy!

Abbey 😘 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

• February 16, 2017 / 6:30 pm

I just couldn’t get over how pretty everything was πŸ™ˆ

9. February 16, 2017 / 6:19 pm

I stopped my subscription to Glossybox a couple of months ago because I was so unimpressed with the products but they seem to have stepped up their game again! Apart from the rose scented perfume, by which I agree with you, the scent isn’t for me! Your make up is also killer!

XO, Ashley

10. February 16, 2017 / 6:20 pm

I thought about trying glossybox at one point but decided it wasn’t worth it for me sadly. Glad you’ve had a good experience with it though πŸ’–

11. February 16, 2017 / 6:22 pm

That nail polish looks gorgeous! I used to get a glossy box ages ago, I think it might have been when they had not long came out! Maybe I’ll have to look into starting it again :)!

L xo

12. February 16, 2017 / 6:39 pm

Hi, I love the design of the box anything with pink on wins me over. The nail polish is a nice everyday colour I want this now, Chloe #TeacupClub

13. Kayleigh Zara
    February 16, 2017 / 6:57 pm

I’ve seen so many images of this months box and it’s got me wishing I’d brought it! The ciate nail varnish is absolutely beautiful x

14. February 16, 2017 / 7:00 pm

I didn’t realize so many items came in each box! I am quite impressed.

My favorite item in this month’s box has to be the MeMeMe liquid illuminator. I’ve actually been looking for one (I usually borrow my friends) but I think it’s time to invest in my own.

Great post
    β™‘ Christine
    A Blueberry Girl

• February 16, 2017 / 7:02 pm

The illuminator is SO lovely! Thank you ❀ x

15. February 19, 2017 / 2:44 pm

Looks like the Feb box was a good one. I love your photography and you look so beautiful! I really want to try the illuminator. πŸ˜€

Thanks for sharing!