Hello March!

Yeah, I know it’s a bit late, but we all know that pancakes are more important than anything I have to say…

But hasn’t February been a fabulous month? We’ve had all the best occasions, Valentine’s Day, Pancake Day and payday. Personally I’ve had a FAB month with my weekend in Paris, but I’ve been banging on about that so much you’re probably all sick of hearing about it before I’ve even put the posts up…

Processed with VSCO with hb1 preset

This month is gonna be fab because it’s my BIRTHDAY MONTH! On the 22nd I’ll be turning 21! God I feel old…But I’ve got so many plans and I’m SO EXCITED! Tomorrow Joe and I are going to London for a totally bloggerish wander around Chelsea followed by dinner at at the Royal Albert Hall and then to see Russell Howard live. There are gonna be SO many stereotypical blogger photos, I hope you’re all ready. I’ve also got tickets to see Lower Than Atlantis with my best friend and then Cornwall with my mum. It’s gonna be so nice to relax in Cornwall after my super hectic month.

Processed with VSCO with hb1 preset

Now for last month’s goals. (I know some bloggers like to shame other bloggers for paying attention to their numbers, but I literally don’t care.)

Blog Followers: 300

Twitter Followers: 800

Instagram Followers: 300

And my actual numbers were…

Blog Followers: 308

Twitter Followers: 910

Instagram Followers: 470

Once again, I’ve improved my content further and I’m super proud of myself. Looking at my numbers motivates me, and I think motivation is important. Let bloggers blog how they want to blog. If you don’t like comment threads, don’t take part in comment threads, but don’t have a go at those who do. The same with looking at numbers, talking about goals, instagram pods. Each to their own, right?

Now for this month’s goals.

Blog Followers: 350 – I’m still pacing myself..

Twitter Followers: The Big 1000, can I reach it?

Instagram Followers: Even though I smashed last month’s target, I’m still going to aim low at 500.

I’m so ready for this month with SO MUCH fun stuff happening and SO MUCH food to be eaten. Because we all know food is the most important part.

1. March 5, 2017 / 4:49 pm

Wow 910 followers on twitter, that’s a lot! Congrats on reaching your goals, I hope you will reach your March-goals too! xo

2. March 5, 2017 / 5:19 pm

It seems like you’re going to have a really fun month!! Those numbers are amazing, you’re doing great. Everyone pays attention to the numbers, otherwise they would keep the blog private! Don’t pay attention to those people. I also like to know how many followers I have, how I have improved, because it’s an achievement. Good luck with this month! 🙂

• March 5, 2017 / 6:30 pm

Thank you so much! That’s what I’ve always thought too! Xx

3. Kayleigh Zara
    March 5, 2017 / 9:04 pm

Sounds like this month will be amazing for you – I hope you have a lovely birthday! Congrats on smashing your goals to x

4. March 5, 2017 / 9:04 pm

Sounds like you’re going to have an amazing month, and congratulations for smashing your February goals!!

5. February has been hectic yes! It went so fast but it was so cool too! congrats on reaching your goals and good luck for your new ones. Although I have new doubts you’ll ace them too! xx C&K

6. March 5, 2017 / 9:12 pm

Happy early bday! Isn’t turning 21 so exciting! I turn 21 in October later this year. Hope you have a great one! x

• March 5, 2017 / 9:29 pm

Thank you! It’s exciting but I can’t help but feel OLD at the same time haha!

7. March 5, 2017 / 9:14 pm

Well done on your stats for last month, that’s so good- very excited to see your march achievements too!

8. March 5, 2017 / 9:15 pm

Oooooh so close. Congratulations

9. March 5, 2017 / 9:16 pm

I love your take on things! Yes, numbers aren’t the be all and end all- but its so nice to know people are reading and enjoying your content! ☺ Have you written a post on what steps you’re taking to improve your content and reach your targets? If so I’d love a link! Well done and good luck.
    Julianne
    julzobsessions.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

• March 5, 2017 / 9:45 pm

Thank you so much! I haven’t, but I might do one! x

10. March 5, 2017 / 9:20 pm

Wow, congratulations on reaching your goals and accomplishing them! This month sounds incredible and your birthday?? Girl here’s an early happy birthday! I seriously hope you have the best birthday! Love this post girl!

sami | possiblysami.com

11. March 5, 2017 / 9:20 pm

You’ve definitely got a busy month ahead!! Congrats on reaching your goals & I hope you reach your next ones!

Love, Melissa x
    LoveMelissaX.co.uk

• March 5, 2017 / 9:56 pm

Thank you so much! I really do – I’m gonna be knackered.

• March 5, 2017 / 10:10 pm

Thank you so much! There’ll be so many London photos, I’ve got the boyfriend on OOTD photo duty haha! x

• March 5, 2017 / 10:23 pm

Ohh sounds great! Hehe! My boyfriend will be on the same duty when we go to London ahah xx

12. March 5, 2017 / 9:31 pm

sounds like you’ve got such a great month ahead! i’m slightly, well very jealous that you’re off to see LTA! well done on hitting (and exceeding) your goals!

kayla | http://www.daintydweeb.com
    xo

• March 5, 2017 / 10:19 pm

Thank you! I’m so excited! I’ve got LTA this month and then Mallory Knox next month and I am READY

13. March 5, 2017 / 9:35 pm

Have a lovely birthday and I hope you reach your goals!

Love Sooz x

14. March 5, 2017 / 9:50 pm

Go you! That’s great you’ve improved and I wish you all the luck for this month’s goals! You can definetly get over 1000 on twitter hun!!!

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

15. March 5, 2017 / 9:54 pm

Could not help but giggle at the payday comment! Payday is the best day 👌🏻 P.s: I think we all get secret joy from stereotypical blogger pics so do not worry about it ☺️

16. March 5, 2017 / 10:18 pm

It sounds like March is going to be an amazing month for youu! You’ll love Cornwall, it’s soo pretty and relaxing, it’s literally over the river to me. Also, your stats are amazing! I’m sure you’ll smash 1,000 followers on Twitter, good luck lovely!

Gemma | http://www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

• March 5, 2017 / 10:38 pm

I’m so excited! I can’t wait to just get by the sea and and eat ALL the cream teas in the world.

17. March 5, 2017 / 10:40 pm

Sounds like you’ve got a lovely month ahead of you! Have fun!

March 5, 2017 / 10:54 pm

Wow you have a crazy but exciting month ahead! I dont think its a bad thing to talk about stats you can set yourself goals but I dont think you should worry about them either! X

• March 5, 2017 / 11:02 pm

Thank you so much! I totally agree, I don’t see why theres such a stigma around it! x

• lolitambonita
        March 6, 2017 / 1:54 pm

I think its more the stigma of brands only working with high numbers when obviously that isnt everything engagement is really important too! However its great to see that your blog so why not keep note – I got and extra 2000 unique visitors this month so I am exstatic! x

19. March 6, 2017 / 5:00 pm

Happy early birthday! I think it’s important to pay attention to the numbers because it shows improvement and motivation.

20. March 6, 2017 / 6:34 pm

Congratulations on those numbers! I think that while blogging should be a passion, it’s important to have goals too- it’s a great feeling when you reach them! And it pushes you as a person too! You have such a positive attitude, I love it!
    Bisous, Faz

21. March 12, 2017 / 6:36 pm

Congrats on growing your blog and social media numbers! That’s one of my goals as well.