Weekly Trivia #18

Hello lovelies and welcome back to another episode of “What Boring Stuff Has Jodie Been Doing This Week”. And spoiler alert, other than spending money, not a lot.

But, happy easter! It’s the first day of a fabulous four day weekend and I hope you’re having fun with whatever you’re doing and the sun is shining where you are. And where I am for that matter..

Last weekend wasn’t incredibly exciting, apart from shopping for a white duvet cover as I slowly make my bedroom into a blogger’s paradise. All I need is some fake flowers and an aesthetically pleasing tray of some kind and I’m good to go. My room is like my lil zone, so once I finally get it finished (might have started decorating it in March 2016, but let’s not dwell on that), I’m gonna do a lil room tour. It’ll probably be SO boring but I don’t care because I LOVE it.

Sunday was a pretty big day for me. Thinking back, it really isn’t a big deal, but to me it kinda feels like hopefully the start of something. I went to a local gig with my camera to grab a few shots, since music photography has been my dream job since I was about 16, just going into my Photography A-Level and my emo stage (yes, mine happened really late). I agreed to do it a couple of weeks before the line-up was announced. And it just so happened to be that Connor and Amber were performing as a support act. Which meant I got to take photos of two of my best friends while they made some really unflattering singing faces. Yes.

IMG_4571

And I loved it, it was so much fun. I even bought Lightroom for the occasion, I’m just that professional. I’ve got another one tonight, which’ll be so much fun again, so stay tuned for more hopefully cool gig photos.

The rest of my week has literally been made up of waiting for deliveries. This was meant to be a cheap month and now look. BUT they’re gonna make for some very exciting posts, because there is a LOT of sparkle in there. What am I turning into.

In other news, Joe and I have booked this years holiday and I am SO EXCITED. We did Rhodes last year, and this year we’re doing Crete. So basically we’re just making our way round the Greek islands. As long as one day we end up in Santorini, I’m happy. So, in 69 days, we’re jetting off to the Elounda Village Resort and Spa for an all inclusive week in the sun. Just LOOK. Apparently nearby there are loads of ruins and I just wanna go explore and I’m just so excited.

EUROPEMEDITERRANEANGREECECRETEDES_000800ELOUNDARES_000807AQUILAELOUNDAVILLAGE

So here begins the next 10 weeks of not eating takeaway (even though McDonald’s Monopoly is on)Β and excessive yoga since I haven’t actually done any in two weeks. YAY.

1. April 14, 2017 / 9:50 pm

I’d love to go to Santorini, it looks SO beautiful! I’m also looking to redecorate my room soon and things like shopping for bed covers etc I find so much fun πŸ™Š Happy Easter Weekend to you!

• April 14, 2017 / 10:29 pm

I LOVE Homeware shopping, I have a bit of a problem haha! Have a good Easter lovely! Xx

2. April 14, 2017 / 9:54 pm

I love the pillow “I rather be sleeping” , don’t we all rather be laying in our beds feeling comfortable and all cozy lol. I love this post, and your week sounds better than mine lol. All I do is work, work, work in retail – ohhh I can’t wait till I finally leave and I can become a full time blogger but, staying patient and taking one day at a time. Great post πŸ’•.

Xoxo,
    Stacey

3. April 14, 2017 / 9:59 pm

I love the pillow “I rather be sleeping” don’t we all rather be sleeping in our beds all cozy lol. Your week doesn’t sound boring to me but, sounds better than mine because all this week I only work, work in retail. Ohh, I can’t wait to finally leave and become a full time blogger but staying patient and taking one day at a time. … great post πŸ’•.

4. April 14, 2017 / 11:11 pm

Woah I need to get in on this white duvet game. I think having a black dog might hold me back on that front though.

So jealous of your holiday. I’ve seen different places in Greece be featured in films and on TV and they always look so beautiful.

5. Kayleigh Zara
    April 14, 2017 / 11:33 pm

I can’t wait to see your gig photos! Music is such a talent and I wish I was more musically inclined x

April 15, 2017 / 11:01 am

Santorini is my bucket list this year. I hope I get to make it over! You always have exciting weeks I dont know what your talking about?! Excites to see you next lot of goodies and you room x

7. April 15, 2017 / 7:13 pm

I can’t wait to see a room tour! I’m doing my room up into blogger heaven too haha, also poor you for no McDonald’s monopolies! I can’t eat most of maccies foods due to being vegetarian but the monopoly is such fun! Love these little posts! Xx

Itsallzara.blogspot.co.uk

8. April 15, 2017 / 7:15 pm

Reading a blog post like this one is so much fun. all the little things in life together make for great posts. Also, I love the way you write!

x Envy
    verdwaaldinvertaling.blogspot.com

9. April 15, 2017 / 7:37 pm

Ooooh have an amazing time in Greece, the Greek Islands are somewhere I have always wanted to visit!

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

10. April 26, 2017 / 7:24 pm

Love your writing about the stuff of daily living. That’s what I too have found life to be: some good, some interesting, some boring! Love it:-)