Weekly Trivia #21

Welcome back to this week’s edition of “What’s gone tits up in Jodie’s life this week?”

And the answer is literally all of it.

After a slow Bank Holiday, I had a fun day of dentist and doctor’s appointments without a car, so once again everyone got the fun job of playing taxi for me. This time I saw the nurse practitioner instead of my doctor, and she gave me so much more information, testing and an actual diagnosis. What a miracle. So as it turns out I have Benign Paroxysmal Postural Vertigo. Which sounds about as fun as it is. So I’ve been given some new tablets and some exercises to do three times a day for 10 minutes for the next two weeks. But it basically involves lying down and then sitting up and I’m very good at that. Mainly the lying down.

Buuuuuut, that’s not all that’s gone completely tits up this week. You may remember last week that I mentioned that a girl from Joe’s work was trying to climb him like a pole. As it turns out, she already has. While I was in Cornwall. FABULOUS. Rumours fly round their workplace like wildfire, so chances are I was the last person to know. Sounds to me like he was waiting for me to drive off down to the coast with my mum. What a great guy. There goes the last year and a half of my life.

So after a quick re-sort of my plans, I’m going to the Cheese Festival with Connor and Set It Off and Crete with Amber. Who needs a man anyway?

And that’s it for my week, sorry for being the biggest Negative Nelly, but that’s how my week went!

1. May 5, 2017 / 5:10 pm

Sounds like a completely crappy week.. hope the rest of the month gets better for you!

2. abbeylouisarose
    May 5, 2017 / 8:03 pm

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe that Joe has done that to you! You’re such a sweetheart and definitely do not deserve to be treated that way!! That boy needs a kick up the back side! I am pleased to hear that you have a proper diagnosis though, hopefully the tablets and exercises will help no end!

Abbey 💐 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

3. May 5, 2017 / 8:06 pm

I’m sorry you have had a rubbish week! I hope you still managed to draw some positives from it though, and I hope next week will be better! I your tablets work well for you…you have a good excuse to lay down 3 times a day!

• May 5, 2017 / 10:00 pm

Thank you! It’s something to look forward to a few times a day! xx

4. May 5, 2017 / 8:18 pm

Ohhh darling I’m so sorry, it sounds like you’ve had a rough week. I’m glad you’ve got a diagnosis though, thats something, I hope the exercises help. So sorry about Joe, you’re worth so much more than that. I hope next week is much, much better for you xx
    Hels x

5. May 5, 2017 / 8:28 pm

Wow! It sounds like you had a super crappy week, I’m so sorry. When it rains it pours, as they say. Hopefully, it means that the rest of this month is much better, though, and you can move on from a man who obviously didn’t deserve someone like you in the first place.

6. May 5, 2017 / 8:33 pm

Aw it’s good that you finally had proper diagnosis and I hope something good will come your way (like really) soon! As for a man, you deserved someone that is way better than the sound of Joe. I’m sorry to hear that, though. x Ain

7. May 5, 2017 / 9:45 pm

I’m so sorry that you’ve had such a rubbish time this week, keep your chin up lovely. You deserve better & there are much better things awaiting you I’m sure 🙂

Ellie Xx | http://www.make-it-up.co.uk

8. May 6, 2017 / 12:58 pm

Jesus christ what an absolute dick! You really don’t need such shitty people in your life! I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis, I hope the exercises (that did make me giggle a little bit) and the medication helps. Like you said though, sometimes getting a diagnosis is a bit of a relief because at least you know what’s going on! Sounds like it was a bit of a shit one this week but I hope you get to turn it around xx

• May 6, 2017 / 3:14 pm

Thank you sweet, I know I deserve better than that! Xx

9. May 6, 2017 / 7:24 pm

Holy balls, girl!! That sounds like the shittiest week ever. I know nothing I can say can make it better, but I hope you have a lovely time at the Cheese festival. Is it the one in Camden? I wanted to go so badly.