Multi-masking with L’Oreal

We’ve all been on instagram for years now, and chances are we’ve all seen these stunning, flawless models wiping various different coloured pastes across their faces in fancy patterns and wiping it off just to glow even more. Well I’ve been attempting this too recently, in a much more ~ average ~ looking way. I have NO idea how they make it look all so photogenic. But these drugstore faves, the L’Oreal Pure Clay face masks have been a sliiiiight life changer for me.

Detox Mask

fullsizeoutput_12da

This is the one I started with before buying the other two, literally just slathering it on my face and looking like that moon emoji (and loving it). This is so good across my T-Zone, and it’s like you can see it working as it sinks into all your pores, leaving you slightly polka-dotted. In a good way, I guess. I stopped using this all over as it’s very drying, which is it’s purpose really, stripping your skin of oil and dirt. However I get SUPER dry cheeks, so I knew something else was needed…

Purity Mask

fullsizeoutput_12de

If you want that baby’s bum soft skin, look no further. Seriously, my previously dry cheeks have never felt this good so regularly.  Plus you look like a proper stereotypical tv face-masker with a bright green face. Might as well just pass me the cucumber slices now. I use this basically on anywhere that isn’t a “problem” area to keep it looking and feeling good.

Glow Mask

fullsizeoutput_12cf

This one I think could be my favourite. It’s so unlike the other two, in a way that it’s rough and gritty, like a scrub and it doesn’t dry like the others either. I’ve always had problems with the skin around my jawline and by my temples. No matter how hard I wash or scrub, it never feels to me like it’s been properly exfoliated or buffed. Come in L’Oreal Glow Mask. It feels good while you’re using it as a mask, only for it to feel even better as it scrubs your skin while you wipe it off. Major heart eyes.

fullsizeoutput_1303

I’ll be honest. It’s pretty damn hard to make these masks look photogenic while they’re actually on your face. I did my best. It doesn’t help that without makeup on I don’t look like I have any eyes.

1. May 10, 2017 / 6:43 pm

I heard so many amazing things about these masks. I’ve been having troubles with my skin recently. Definitely going to try these masks. Thank you for sharing. xx

Antonia || Sweet Passions

2. May 11, 2017 / 5:05 pm

I love this!! I’m definitely going to have to try the detox mask because I get so OILY!! Plus you do look photogenic girl, gorgeous xx

3. May 11, 2017 / 5:14 pm

Who doesnt want baby soft skin?? I definitely want to try the Purity Mask and the others sound great too!!

Sarah | sazsinclair.blogspot.co.uk xx

4. abbeylouisarose
    May 11, 2017 / 5:21 pm

You’ve written here that it really hard to make masks look photogenic whilst you’re wearing them, but I think you absolutely nailed it here, you are stunning! The global mask really seems like something I want to try, especially as you found that it had a fantastic exfoliating powers! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on these products!

Abbey 😍 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

5. May 11, 2017 / 5:24 pm

I purchased them quite some time ago, they’re pretty good! I love the purity one as it’s so good for blasting away the spots!

sophieannetaylor.com

6. May 11, 2017 / 5:30 pm

Ooh I’ve never tried L’Oreals face products! I want to try that glow mask, looks interesting. I’ve been meaning to add to my skincare collection, I’m sure these would be great and also very affordable! Thanks for sharing!

7. May 11, 2017 / 5:35 pm

You made them look very photogenic! I love the sound of both the purity and glow mask! The purity one especially sounds great! I definitely want to give it a go!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

8. May 11, 2017 / 5:46 pm

I really want to try these! I’ve been eyeing them up for a while, but you’ve convinced me now! Great post, very helpful xx

9. May 11, 2017 / 5:47 pm

Hi, you made them look very photographic. I want to try some now, Chloe #TeacupClub

10. May 11, 2017 / 6:26 pm

That Detox mask sounds perfect for me — I have the world’s shiniest skin and it drives me batty!

You look adorable with all your masks on, so don’t even worry. It’s very obvious to the reader that you do indeed have eyes 😉

xx
    Emily

11. May 12, 2017 / 3:36 pm

Ooh I want to try all of these!! Ive been on the lookout for some of these for ages but I’m always so unsure on what to go with! Thanks for sharing! Robyn xx

12. May 14, 2017 / 9:30 pm

These look good. I love a good face mask. Makes your skin feel fab afterwards

13. May 19, 2017 / 8:10 pm

I’ve actually only tried the detox mask and wasn’t too keen, even though I have really oily acne prone skin it didn’t do much for me. But that glow mask does sound good so I am considering giving them another try. I just love face masks!

• May 20, 2017 / 4:23 pm

So do I, I think I’ve got a bit of a face mask problem! xx

14. Ronnie
    May 23, 2017 / 12:34 am

The purity face mask sounds right up my street as I have really dry skin! Love the pic with you trying all the masks on!

Ronnie